When you move into a new home you want to have people over to show off your new home! It is great to be able to invite all your friends and family and have a great time in your new space! Here is a list of ideas for planning housewarming parties:
- Food – It is important to decide how you want to serve your guests as well as the menu for what you want to eat.
- Potluck – This is a great way to save money. Establish what type of food you want to serve and tell all your guests to bring a dish that matches the food theme chosen.
- Handheld foods / Appetizers / Snacks – Snack type foods for the party are fun, easy, and do not require everyone to sit down at a table and eat a more formal meal.
- Games – Games are fun to play and a great way to engage everyone at your party. Pick a few games that you might want to play when everyone is there and have your guests pick from that list of what they want to play!
- Music – Before the party create a playlist to have playing in the background while all your guests are there!
- Themes – party themes help make the party more fun! You can even match the food to the theme that you create!
If you are looking for a new home be sure to click here to learn more about our apartment communities.